Tuesday, May 31, 2016

This post needs a title.

I saw that Evy tagged me in her post so here it is. Sorry for that white stuff around the text, I don't know how to get rid of it.

                                                    Vital stats

Name: Not going to reveal my real name but online I go by many names, currently Striker

Nickname: Salmon, I really don't like that name.

Place of birth: Georgia

                                                        Firsts
  
Best friend: Silver 
  
Award: 1st place in a pinewood derby as a cub scout, I was like 5

Sport: Does taekwondo count?


Real holiday: Halloween (my birthday is in the beginning of October) 

Concert: not yet...

         
                                         Favorites

Film: Pan 

TV show: Sword Art Online

Color: Used to be orange, now its green

Song: Adventure Time by PandaEyes and Teminite, it is dubstep though. 

Restaurant: BurgerFi 

Books: Harry Potter and the Red Pyramid trilogy 
                                    
                                           Currently

Feeling: Satisfied with life even though my parents make me do school work in the summer 

Single or taken: Taken


Eating: Nothing currently but I don't want to go on about the things that I can't eat (SCD google it)

Watching: The letters throw themselves down on to my computer screen (well that was dark...)


Wearing: Exercise shorts and a camouflage T-shirt, with my hair in a tail.

                                     Future
  
Want children: Of course
Want to be married: Yes

Careers in mind: Hmm, I honestly don't know.

Where you want to live: idk 

                             Do you believe in.... 
God: yes

Miracles: Depends on the situation

Love at first sight: also depends on the situation

Ghosts: no...
Aliens: it is quite possible

Soul mates: yes 

Heaven: yes

Hell: probably not
Kissing on the first date: not really

Yourself: some of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment