Monday, May 9, 2016

Post... nothing more...

Yeah this is just another boring post, nothing more, why should you look at it? I don't know that's your choice, its also your choice if you eat cereal for breakfast or something else, then again I'm starting to rant. Anyway, hello world! Its striker as you can probably already tell because you are looking at my blog... But why would you do that? OK this is starting to bother me, WHY DOES MY BRAIN DO THIS? So Tuesday we usually go up to red top mountain, but the past few weeks we haven't been able to because of things like rain and other annoying things like taekwondo testing.. Stupid yellow belt. I really hope we get to this week, I also hope that I finish my homework in time for class. That was kinda giving away the fact that I'm a slacker, but then again every one in my class kinda does the same thing as me so whatever! I did get my yellow belt! And it has a special black stripe through the middle. o.O I'm going to go get my lunch now. Ha ha that crazed slacker, he didn't even publish the post, and I didn't even need to hack into his computer this time!! Sammy here, Ive been out on a long hunting trip for the past two weeks so I couldn't hack from there. Mr. Dude was telling me to hack into Strikers computer so I did. Wow strikers chair is really comfy, I might, *yawn* take a nap... *hits the publish button*

No comments:

Post a Comment