Monday, May 30, 2016

Swimming and gadgets on the internet.

Hello world, I have quite a few things to talk about, and by quite a few I mean 2. Anyways today at 2:00 I am going swimming with my friend Franklin (thats not his real name) at a pool... I think. Also I got a really cool thing on the internet last tuesday, ever heard of bone conduction headphones? Well they are really weird, they go over your ears and conduct the sound through your bones! They are also kinda expensive, heres the link in case you want to check them out: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014G6ZJFO/ref=twister_B01DCDI1QQ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1 There are alot of really cool gadgets on the internet you just have to search to find them. Also I will be gone for a little while, Im going to camp Toccoa for 2 weeks on June 12th, its a really good camp this will be my 4th year going. I am also going to Woodruff Scout Reservation for 1 week on the 9th of July. So naturally I won't be able to post then, but I will be sure to fill you in on all the things I did. I think thats about it for this time, one thing, my hair is getting really long. Bye bye! P.S. this is the link to the camp toccoa website, its run by a bigger company called Campfire: http://www.campfirega.org/?s=toccoa&submit=Go

No comments:

Post a Comment