Tuesday, May 10, 2016

HAPPY TUESDAY

I have come to inform you that today is Tuesday, as is every day, every day is Tuesday.

Sadly we are not going to redtop mountain because of the Mama Drama play that's going on today... Which my dad is doing the sound for! I don't know why you needed to know that but what ever. At this point in my life I can finally put my hair back in a tail! It took 3 years but I got there!! Yeah I've been able to do that for a while now... Man I really can't think of things to say, man I'm not funny enough. Our teacher bill gets a present from me and Ali every week, this week an ice cream truck came and was giving out flower necklaces so that was bills gift this week.

I have nothing else to say so for now Bye Bye and have a very happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment