Monday, May 16, 2016

Crossing Field

Hello world, it's me again. Anyways I have some exciting news, I am going to learn the song Crossing Field from the anime Sword Art Online on the piano! I've been playing the piano for six years and not once have I done something from a TV show. It's going to take a while but I'll do it! Also my summer started today! It's because I'm homeschooled so my parents decide when my summer starts, but summer only means reduces School work so yeah.
On another note I finally for new Bluetooth headphones, my old ones were only playing out of one ear so I got new ones.
I honestly don't think I have any thing to talk about, oh yeah I'll talk about that.
OK so my bike used to not have any back wheel brakes so I had to use the front, which didn't work as well as I thought, so I got the back ones fixed. At that point I thought it was really fun to get going really fast and then slam on the back brakes and skid. Well it has finally come back to bite me in the butt, my tire popped, I fixed it but the tires will never look the same...
So anyways I think that's all I have today. Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment