Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Tuesday life updates

Hello world, I apologize for Sammy hacking my computer AGAIN it's only the third time and it's already annoying. In the way of my life there is not much to report but I broke Silvers sword hilt again, so he has a wooden one now.
Evy is getting new point shoes because her other ones died (according to her dance teacher).
Apparently Evy and Ali know how to tap dance... (Please don't ask)
And there is this really annoying kid in my class let's call him Weasel, he talks WAY too much. And he came up to me at lunch today and said a couple of things (that really annoyed me but that's not the point) he offered me one of his onion rings and all I did in response was crush the bag. Then he complained that I had crushed the biggest one and asked me if I knew geometry. It was fun any way.

Striker- (who is really in need of a signature)

No comments:

Post a Comment