Tuesday, January 12, 2016

About this blog

Hello World... Ok first off I would just like to tell you, it is Striker's Street not Striker's Saint, got that? Good. Now about my self and the people in the story's, Me: Striker
My Brother: Lets call him Saladbar (don't ask..)
My friend: Ali (alisisland.blogspot.com)
Ali's Sister: Evy (evyslittlecorner.blogspot.com)
Ali's Little Brother: Mr. Dude (who is the cats boss)
My other friend: Silver
Silver's brother: Gecko
Ali and Evy's cats: Mint and Amber
My cat: Sammy
My dog: Nutmeg (Meg for short)

Now I would like to turn it over to-

Thank you "Striker" Mr. Dude told me to hack your 1st post so here I am...
I am Sammy the Cat and I like to sleep be annoyed at Meg and eat and Sleep more.

Aha no more hacking for you, go outside. Ok now that that is over with I was going to turn it over to Meg but it seems that she has gone outside with Sammy, *sigh* oh well I guess that sums up my first post

Bye bye and always remember to say PANDA!

4 comments:

  1. Nice one. I can make you a signature if you want!
    Frost! (She's my Kinz panda)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok that would be great thanks, and yes I am going to change my name to Striker on G+

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Silver is making a blog as we speak!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete