Tuesday, January 26, 2016

I did it again!!

Hello world, this is Sammy from Strikers computer at his house, he is at school currently.
Mr. Dude wanted me to tell you how that he is going to succeed in taking over every ones blogs.
Other than that I really have nothing to say... Oh the phone is ringing, let me get it.
Hello Mint and Mr Dude how are you doing?
Mint- I'm good thank you but Mr Dude wants me to tell you to write a blog post on his evil plans.
Ok then, but if he writes a blog post on his evil plans them every one will know!
Mint- I know but I tried to reason with him but he just doesn't see the logic in it...
Alright I guess I will write that the next time I hack Strikers computer, assuming that he changes the password.

I think that's all from the best hacker kitty in the world.

Sammy (who is not supposed to be on this computer so he doesn't have a signature)

No comments:

Post a Comment