Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tuesday life updates

Hello world! 
Ok today I am introducing Tuesday life updates, which is when I update you on my life on Tuesday. Pretty straight forward, here's my life update...
Ok so I got a new cold steel sword and if you don't know what that is it is pretty much a plastic sword that is made for practicing. And I got the same one as Silver so we practiced today and the sword is already dented up, but no matter. Oh, one more thing, Ali will be with me when I post these. 
I will be going skiing this weekend so I won't be able to post, but I will post all about that in a life story. Currently I am at my home school co-op and typing this on my iPad. 
This is pretty random but SNOOZE!!! Me Ali and Evy were looking at houses for their family and Mr. Dude went to a thrift shop with every one else, and got a small clock and hot pink truck (don't ask my life is weird like that). Ali picked out a bigger digital clock and was looking at it with us and discovered it had an alarm button. So naturally we pressed the snooze button and yelled SNOOZE (yeah we are normal like that).

I hope you have enjoyed Tuesday updates #1

-Striker (who still needs a signature)

No comments:

Post a Comment