Sunday, July 24, 2016

Im back home!!!

I am back home, for at least 8 months (not counting the vacation in August). But I have a cool story for you *wavy flashback thing*.
For those of you who don't know I went to Woodruff Scout Reservation for a week (I forgot to make a post saying all the camps I was going to...).
So it was Friday at the closing campfire, there were really scary looking big dark clouds so they ended the campfire early. But before I continue I must tell you that our troop happened to get the 4th farthest campsite away, it was about a 30 min walk. However there was a longer back way that was about an hour.
We were walking towards a shower house that was sheltered and safe, just like the snap of your fingers it started to pour. Now mind you the whole time I'm that one crazy kid yelling "EMBRACE THE RAIN". We got to a shower house and sat there for a little while, then one of the leaders said "We are going to take the back trail." Now that rang a bell in my mind that basically said LONG WALK IN RAIN. So yeah we walked up the back trail for an hour and got to our tents and played cards for 3 hours.
Thats the story of this camp.
I really don't have much else to say and I have been waiting to post this story for like 4 days soooo.

Bye Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment