Thursday, July 7, 2016

I know... I'm late again.

Hello world!

As you can probably tell I am late again, but I have a crappy excuse this time, I have been working on this blog post for the past three days and I have alot to tell you. 
Ok so I went to camp and the first counselor I had was really nice and flexible, my cabin felt like an actual family. I mean there was Aaron who made really bad puns, there was Braden who only wanted to play the ERS card game (google it), there was Reece who had already been there for a week, and Im only listing a few. And then there were the girls... I think by the end of week 1 I had counted 14 girls who had a crush on me, one even sent me fan mail.
 Before I continue, camp toccoa splits up the boys and the girls but then they split the younger and the older, the units are: Eluta (younger boys) Omiksie (younger girls) Talahi (older boys) and Yoki (older girls). The weeks that I was there the age groups were messed up specifically with the 11 year olds. The first week I was there I along with all the other 11 y/o were in the younger units, Eluta and Omiksie, but the second week the 11 y/o boys were still in Eluta while the girls were moved up to Yoki. Now on with the story. 
So my second week was smooth and quick, the girls didn't do anything (thats a plus), but everyone wanted to touch my hair. Now I have long blonde hair (its about down to my shoulders) and apparently its really beautiful. There was this one boy in my cabin who WOULD NOT STOP TOUCHING MY HAIR. Sorry just had to get that out, so yeah he would not stop touching my hair, it was weird and annoying. To be honest that boy seemed to want to annoy me more than anything. 
Any way I think thats about all, I would write more but I just want to get this post out before I go to the second camp.

Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment