Sunday, October 16, 2016

I know, I'm falling behind

So there was a really funny conversation on Skype the other day and I thought I would share it with you:
Striker: I just fixed all of your life problems
Silver: XD
Evy: ok
Striker: lol
Silver: We should really stop using "lol" and "XD" there not really words, and it's better to use proper English. Or at least that's my opinion
Ali: why?
Evy: I am smiling really big at this. I am also laughing. Rather than XD LOL
Ali: we should say i am laughing instead
Striker: y du we has tu use real wurds
Evy: idk dude thrs no point
Striker: lels
Ali: facepalminess
Striker: lels
Silver: Well, my efforts were in vain
Evy: lels of faceplminess
Striker: lol
Silver: At least I attempted an impossible task.
Striker: litteralys lafing rite now
Evy: omg
Ali: you did try
Evy: You realize we're doing this on purpose, don't you?
Ali: yurp
Silver: Yes, I do. I'm attempting and seemingly failing at being funny. But seriously big words are extravagant! They make you seem like you know what your talking about when you don't!
Ali: i guess so
Evy: That seems really ironic. Just reread what you wrote.
Striker: we are nevur using real wurds again
Ali: you are certainly not failing
Evy: Noooo nevah wordz evah
Striker: lel
Evy: yeh!
Striker: wi aru nevur useing rul weerds agains
Ali: aqua just asked for me to buy a new tv
Striker: lel
Ali: we already have one
Striker: brb
Ali: k
Silver: Well, I'm off to a night of rest. Have a good night, my good fellows! I shall attempt to cleanse this scourge from your vocabulary
Evy: Good luck with that.
Evy: Good night.
Ali: yurp
Ali: i wish u luckyness

No comments:

Post a Comment