Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Life Update

Hello world, Striker here,
I thought that I would do a quick update, mostly because I'm trying to post more...
So I got a new phone because we switched to cricket wireless which has better service (for those who don't know my house is pretty much a tin foil box). I got the LG stylo 2, which is massive. School has been going well, my last class at the Co-Op is at 2:30 when everyone else is finished at 1:30, so that makes it hard to meet after school with friends. Sammy has been calming down on the hacking lately so thats good (oh great now I've jinxed it...). I've also gotten the sequel to the book City of the Beast(s), which is a really good book. Right now in at the homeschool co-op writing this sentence wondering what I'm going to write next, sigh I'm bored. Oh I should tell you about my algebra teacher, the way he teaches is quite strange, he will teach something and then tell a story and then teach something and so on. It's really weird because the story's have nothing to do with the things that he teaches.
I think I'm just going to post this because long overdue for a blog post, so...
Goodbye world!

No comments:

Post a Comment