Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Tuesday life updates

Hello world! Today was a good day. While I was in class with Ali our teacher gave her a present of a paper towel... At the end of class Ali said, "this is what I think of your present" and she threw it into the trash. Our teacher, (let's call him bill) was very offended and well didn't do much but try and make Ali feel bad. When We were outside waiting for silver to get to school we found a plastic bear in the dirt. We decided to give it to him because Ali felt "bad" about throwing away bills present. While Evy and Silver were waiting for class we went into bills class to give him his present, and Ali said "I felt bad about throwing away your present, so I hope this has the same quality as yours." Life is a gift that's why it's called the present. ( I have to include an inspirational quote from an anime here because why not) On another note, my new phone is arriving today! Another thing that is random, my friend that lives down the street (let's call him buster) his birthday was a couple of days ago and I missed it because I was skiing. I ordered a present on Amazon, so I went to tell him that it was arriving Tuesday (Today). As soon as I told him he said, you got me on of those swords didn't you. He was right and he made a point to say that what else is there worth ordering on Amazon. Striker

No comments:

Post a Comment